1. Consent Terms
You certify that if you are an individual, you are at least 13 years of age and that you are of legal age to form a binding contract. If you are accessing or using the Service on behalf of an entity, you represent and warrant that you have authority to bind the entity to these Terms. You also certify that you are legally permitted to access and use the Service, and take full responsibility for such access and use. You are solely responsible for complying with all laws, rules and regulations applicable to your access and use of the Service.
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to modify these Terms. We will not inform you of any modifications on this page.
Please check the date of the last page change.
3. Site use
Please refrain from the following:
- copy, modify, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform or create derivative works of any portion of the Service;
- disrupt servers or networks connected to the Service or interfere with the access, use or enjoyment of this Service by others;
- use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to crawl, index, or copy the Service or the content;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service, user accounts, computer systems or networks;
- violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, rule or regulation.
4. Intellectual property
topaddon.com is the sole owner of the Service, including without limitation, all applicable U.S. and non-U.S. copyrights, patents, trademarks, and trade secrets, and other intellectual property rights in connection thereto.
THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND THOSE ARISING BY STATUTE OR FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND RESPONSIBILITY.
THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY THE SERVICE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION AS A RESULT OF ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF ANY DATA OR INFORMATION, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION.
Last updated: 3/20/2019